If you found this page it’s because somebody who loves my For The Interested newsletter suggested you check it out or you found it on Facebook – either way, thanks for your curiosity!
Every Sunday I share 10 ideas to help you learn, do, and become better. Here’s a sneak peek at the ideas I’ll be sending tomorrow – to receive them just subscribe here or using the form on the bottom of this page.
The 10 Ideas Featured In Tomorrow’s Issue
- How to master networking
- The ultimate guide to being an introvert
- How to overcome fear and get what you want
- Why cheat days don’t work
- Nine questions that uncover surprising insights from employees
- How to stay in your discomfort zone and why you should
- Why we easily believe some things and struggle to believe others
- How to become successful by moving past your dreams
- Why there isn’t a “next Michael Jordan” any more
- What Democrats don’t understand about Republicans
And if you’re curious, here’s how some FTI readers describe the newsletter:
“If you like bite size articles for pondering, focus, or self improvement, give FTI a try.” – Peter Merante
“You’ll actually read it and click through.” – Clare Dixon
“Inspiring tidbits that get me thinking.” – Clint Schaff
“An eclectic collection of personal and business-related information.” – Marcia Hunt
Sound good? Sign up below to get tomorrow’s issue – thanks!