Don’t worry about people “stealing” your ideas.
99% of people won’t act on a great idea even if you gave it to them and paid them to act on it.
And the other 1% won’t be able to execute it as well as you anyway.
Holding back gets you nowhere.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
1. 10 Ways To Boost Sales In One Minute
“Send a 9-word email.”
If sales of your product or service have stalled a bit, there are plenty of simple things you can do to jump start them.
In this post I share 10 ways to boost sales in one minute including to re-share your best converting piece of content on social media, offer to help someone in your audience, and raise your prices by 10%.
Related: How to sell your service to people who haven’t experienced it.
2. How To Use James Clear’s Instagram Strategy To Grow Your Newsletter
“James set up 4 types of posts and sticks with them, so he can also repurpose the design.”
This will help you grow your newsletter, but the truth is the strategies it features can be applied to any goal you have.
Karolin Wanner breaks down how to use James Clear’s Instagram strategy to grow your newsletter including how he has a clear focus for his posts, repurposes content, and uses carousels to drive engagement.
Related: How to get newsletter subscribers.
3. How To Find Your Unfair Advantage
“These unfair advantages aren’t just for people who are rich and famous, they’re for everyone. We all have our own unfair advantages in our own way.”
No matter what your circumstances or background, there are unique advantages you have that will help you succeed…if you can identify them.
In this 12-minute video Ali Abdaal explains how to find your unfair advantage using a framework that revolves around money, intelligence, location, luck, education, and status.
Btw, I found this link in the Idea Economy newsletter.
Related: You have a competitive advantage — here’s how to find it.
4. How To Design An Effective Newsletter Signup Page
“Make your signup landing page your home page.”
Have you noticed most successful newsletter signup pages look roughly the same?
Kolby Hatch breaks down how to design an effective newsletter signup page including what to include on it, how to style your signup form, and how to include social proof.
Btw, I found this link in the Opt In Weekly newsletter.
Related: How to decide what to include in your newsletter.
5. A 7-Step Process To Hire The Right Person
“Write an epic job description — that stands out amongst the crowded sea of other job applications.”
The better your hiring process, the better the person you ultimately hire is likely to be.
Noah Kagan shares a 7-step process to hire the right person including how to write a great job description, find the best candidates that apply, and give applicants a challenge to complete.
Btw, I found this link on Andrew Kamphey’s Twitter account.
Related: Read this before you hire a social media expert.
You’re One Click Away From More Clients And Sales
I want to help you grow your business.
That’s why I’ve created a collection of resources to help you get more sales and clients.
Join This Is How I Do It today to get access to all these resources:
• How to get clients without chasing them
• How to write new client proposals
• How to repackage and profit from archival content
• How to approach scaling your business
• How to write a last chance sales email
• How to use blog posts to get clients
• Questions to ask before taking on a client
• How to use excerpts to sell a course
• How to sell a pay-what-you-want product
• How to create and sell an ebook
Plus, you’ll get 50 more resources to help you grow your audience and business.
• Tired of fitness culture? In Progress is a wellness newsletter community for busy leaders interested in more than just abs, salads, and 5k times.
• Sendinblue is an all-in-one award-winning marketing platform that makes digital Try it for FREE!
• A free service to render realistic 3D book cover images.
• Three entrepreneurs start a sports betting index fund. Six months later ROI is 41.6% on 14% bankroll exposure. Subscribe here for free. Yes, free.
• Connect and level up with top freelancers in tech. Applications for the inaugural cohort of On Deck Freelancers close Sep 20. Secure your spot today.
Have something you’d like to tell 18,000 FTI readers about?
On average, sponsors get 150 clicks on their ads.
My Final Words Of The Week
Earlier this week on Twitter I offered to review people’s newsletter signup pages and give them a suggestion to improve them.
The result is this collection of advice you can use to improve your own signup page.
Have a great week!
PS — If you enjoy my newsletter I’d love you to tell others about it.