This week’s issue has a slightly different format.
It’s the same content, but restructured a bit to make for a quicker, simpler read (in theory).
I’d love to hear what you think of it.
Can you take a second to answer this one multiple-choice question?
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
I read a LOT of newsletters. These are my favorites.
It’s not easy, but these three examples prove it also may not be as difficult as you think.
These will help you do everything from build a writing habit, to write better tweets, to create a writer’s business plan.
Khaby Lame has 115 million TikTok followers…and he doesn’t even speak in his videos.
I bet you don’t get anywhere near the value you could out of your podcast — this will help you change that.
A Deeper Dive: Time Management
Some resources to help you better manage your time:
Sources and Sponsors
• Sendinblue is the smartest, most intuitive platform for your business. Thrive digitally as we guide your business with the right marketing & sales tool.
• Campaign Monitor’s custom template builder helps you create beautiful, responsive email templates that stand out in a crowded inbox.
• Announcing Sensorpro for BigCommerce, email & SMS made easy.
• Trouble with your health habits? Join In Progress, a newsletter designed to support you on your journey of becoming healthier than ever.
• This ads agency helped completingthepuzzle.com get 4.7X ROAS. If you’re looking to run ads for your business, check them out!
• Simon Owens’s Media Newsletter breaks down how publishers create, distribute, and monetize their online content.
Want To Reach 18,000+ Creators Who Read My Newsletter?
On average, sponsors get 150 clicks on their ads.
My Final Words Of The Week
The term “creator” gets used a lot these days.
But what actually is a creator?
Have a great week!
PS — If you enjoy my newsletter I’d love you to tell others about it.