For some, “I’m happy to help” is just a phrase.
For others, it’s a lifestyle.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
If you asked me how to get more done, I’d tell you to do these six things (spoiler: You’ve probably already done one of them!).
Turns out every audience is actually five audiences.
This concept may sound stressful, but it actually removes a lot of the pressure you feel to sell and helps you earn more at the same time.
Most content is bland is because most people don’t know how to surface interesting information to share — this article will give you a huge edge on that front.
A must-read if you publish YouTube videos and it likely will also improve the images you use on blog or social posts as well.
A Deeper Dive: Twitter Growth
Some resources to help you grow your Twitter account:
Sources and Sponsors
• In 18 months Front Office Sports’ flagship newsletter grew from 25K to 500K subscribers. Read more about the email tech that helped fuel that growth.
• Mojo microdose soft chews mimic the effects of a psilocybin microdose, without any of the worry. It’s not just energy: it’s focus, clarity, and mood.
• Shipto.me is the easiest way to ship physical packages to others on the internet without sharing your address. Reserve your shipping username now.
• Microns.io is a newsletter to discover the best micro-startups for sale.
• The Weekly Hodl brings the important crypto news to YOU. We compile them and deliver it right to you inbox. Subscribe today so you don’t miss out.
• The Storythings newsletter is a collection of inspiring stories and examples of how creative people express themselves and their key messages.
• The Tilt newsletter delivers everything content creators need to become content entrepreneurs.
Get Your Work In Front of 18k Creators and Entrepreneurs
On average, sponsors get 150 clicks on their ads.
My Final Words Of The Week
I launched something new this week.
It’s a fun way to help you work out your creative and writing muscles.
Have a great week!
PS — If you enjoy my newsletter I’d love you to tell others about it.