Creating is curating.
And curating is creating.
Everything comes from something else.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Here’s the permission you’ve been waiting for to do less.
David Perell has built a huge audience through his writing and teaching others how to write — this is how he does it.
An actionable list of ways to use tools, products, people, and capital to make it easier to do and get what you want.
Some great examples of Twitter header image designs you can “borrow” to establish credibility, attract followers, and promote your products or services.
You probably won’t get four million subscribers in three months. But, you’ll definitely get more if you watch this video than you will if you don’t.
A Deeper Dive: Decision Making
Some resources to help you make better decisions:
Sources and Sponsors
• In 18 months Front Office Sports’ flagship newsletter grew from 25K to 500K subscribers. Read more about the email tech that helped fuel that growth.
• The winner for Best New Personal Finance Podcast is back this Financial Planning Month: How to Build Wealth w/ Index Funds ft. Personal Finance Club.
• UserBooster is an actionable Notion template that helps you get your first users and build your startup launch strategy.
• If you’re a founder, entrepreneur, or creator then you know the power of storytelling. 10x your storytelling and speaking in just 5 weeks.
• Want to live more empathetically? Subscribe to Mostly Useful for some encouragement and inspiration. Now that’s just neat!
• The RadReads newsletter will help you rethink your relationship with money and ambition.
• The eBiz Weekly newsletter features a helpful collection of examples of how people earn money online.
I’d Love To Tell My 18,000 Readers About You
On average, sponsors get 150 clicks on their ads.
My Final Words Of The Week
You’re probably misunderstood.
I’m amazed how many people I see trying to get people to pay attention to their work while not being able to clearly explain what it is or why people should care.
Clarity is a super power.
Are you SURE people understand what you’re doing or asking?
Something to think about.
(Or get my help with.)
Have a great week!
PS — If you enjoy my newsletter I’d love you to tell others about it.