I made something special for you this week.
Click the first link below to see it.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. 80-Minute Social Media Mastery
Feel like your social media efforts aren’t quite working? I put this together to help you figure out why and what to do about it.
2. 23 Smart Ways To Use Twitter Lists
These will change the way you use Twitter and the value you get from it.
3. How To Film Better Videos On Your Phone
You don’t need expensive equipment to shoot videos that look amazing — you just need to read this article.
4. How To Set Your Marketing Budget
Spoiler: You probably spend less than you should.
5. How To Get Paid For Your Writing On Medium
A full presentation from the Medium team about best practices for earning money from your writing on the platform.
A Deeper Dive: Confidence
Some resources to help you become more confident:
People Think I’m Confident — Here’s What They Don’t Understand
Don’t Let Anybody Tell You What To Do
How To Overcome Your Fear And Get What You Want
How To Get Over Your Fear Of Self-Promotion
Sources and Sponsors
• Wonder how your email metrics stack up to your competitors? Campaign Monitor analyzed millions of emails so you can find out. Get your email score.
• Brand Deal Intel is a free weekly report to help you find & negotiate your dream sponsorships. Join 1,237 creators and sign up in one click!
• Coach for founders & creators, Ellen Donnelly, guides you through personal challenges and decisions in your business. Subscribe for free advice.
• Today’s email is sponsored by a tool for teams that just can’t face another Zoom “happy” hour but do want to feel more connected. Try adding Ketchup.
• Know a writer who would welcome encouraging accountability, ongoing guidance, time-saving, money-making best practices from a supportive community?
• Draft Mode is a newsletter packed with tools and tips for writers.
Want To Be Featured In For The Interested?
On average, sponsors get 150 clicks on their ads.
My Final Words Of The Week
What do you do every day? Every week? Every month?
These are the things that will determine your future — choose them wisely.
Have a great week!
PS — If you enjoy my newsletter I’d love you to tell others about it.