As Thanksgiving approaches, I want to thank you for your attention, interest, and support.
I appreciate it more than you know.
Have a great holiday and if you happen to find yourself in a conversation with someone you think would love this newsletter, send them here to subscribe.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In this interview I share my thoughts on how to get more value out of your content, figure out what your audience wants, avoid spreading yourself too thin and a whole lot more.
It’s so important to find the right words to explain your creations to your audience — this will help you do that.
There are specific approaches you can use to speed up your ability to create things without sacrificing quality and this will show you how to do so.
It’s written by a coder, but the suggestions are universal.
Investing nine minutes to watch this video will more than pay for itself.
The guy who writes ads for The Hustle newsletter shares his playbook to help you write copy that grabs attention, engages readers, and drives conversions.
A Deeper Dive: Email
Some resources to help you master email:
Sources and Sponsors
• Campaign Monitor’s custom template builder automatically generates an email template with your brand’s logo, colors, and font. Give it a try for free.
• “Cuddle up for fun!” Make your kids the heroes of their own story with a personalized Moka Boka book packed with thrilling adventures and silly jokes.
• Learn the 9 copywriting secrets to write like an Amazonian.
• “Your 1-on-1” is a free weekly newsletter for leaders to growth hack skills and knowledge in management, marketing, sales, and personal development.
• Opt In Weekly is a must-read newsletter for newsletter creators.
• How It Actually Works is a newsletter designed to help make you smarter.
• Weekend Briefing is a newsletter about innovation and society.
Want To Be Featured In For The Interested?
On average, sponsors get 150 clicks on their ads.
My Final Words Of The Week
If you make it a goal to fail at least five times a day you’ll wind up incredibly successful.
(Retweet this if you’d like to share that concept with your followers.)
Have a great week!
PS — If you enjoy my newsletter I’d love you to tell others about it.