The year may be winding down, but it’s not over.
Rather than be frustrated with what you may not have accomplished this year, instead choose to make the most of the days you have left.
It’s not too late to end on a good note.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. My 20 Most Popular Articles Of 2021
Here’s what I wrote this year about how to produce, promote, and profit from your creations that resonated most with people — the top two will probably make you realize you’re not the only one struggling with those things.
2. How To Make $10,000 A Month With One Online Course
In a 15-minute video Krystal Wascher breaks down exactly how she sells her course on an ongoing basis including how she promotes it, how much she spends to do so, how she turns people’s curiosity into sales, and more.
3. Four Headline Writing Tips From The Father Of Modern Advertising
Claude Hopkins may have died in 1932, but his advice about how to use words to convince people to take action may be more powerful now than it was then.
4. How To Set The “Perfect” Price For Your Product
This article covers everything from how to set an initial price, to how psychology influences pricing, to how visuals influence price.
5. How Jack White Uses Restrictions To Fuel His Creativity
This three-minute video reveals the real secret to the success of the White Stripes: They made things hard on themselves.
A Deeper Dive: Selling
• Show me your sales page and I’ll tell you how to improve it
• 10 Ways To Boost Sales In One Minute
• 40 One-Sentence Product Sales Tips
• How To Write A New Client Proposal
Sources and Sponsors
• Join Ali Abdaal’s newsletter Sunday Snippets with 130k+ friendly readers for a weekly dose of actionable productivity tips and practical life advice.
• What if your emails can collect signups without redirecting to a landing page? That’s exactly what Mailmodo (Y Combinator backed) does for you.
• Feed your brain the internet’s most valuable articles. Carefully curated tools for wealth, wisdom and smarter living, direct to your inbox. Join us.
• Attention Dog Owners. Holidays are stressful for your dog and MillPets has Calming Oil and Chews to help!
• Join hundreds of other entrepreneurs and investors looking for their next micro-startup acquisition opportunity.
• The Growth Currency newsletter features resources, tools, and courses for creators.
• The Weekend Briefing newsletter is a look into innovation and society.
My Final Words Of The Week
I’ve got a recommendation if you want to build or grow a business.
Go check out The Bootstrapped Founder newsletter.
It’s written by Arvid Kahl who also happens to be one of my favorite people to follow on Twitter and the author of The Embedded Entrepreneur, which is one of my favorite books of the year.
Have an interesting week!
PS — If you dug this newsletter, tell someone about it.