I like to help people.
And because I genuinely enjoy it, I rarely consider the impact it can have on others.
But every once in a while, I come across something like this and it’s a great reminder.
Any time you have the opportunity to share your expertise with others, I strongly recommend you do it.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
My take on one of the most overlooked concepts to embrace when you create content. Plus, some fun GIFs!
Specific examples of how successful newsletters have grown (including mine!) through tactics like cross-promotions, sponsorships, and referral programs.
This four-minute video will make you more money. I guarantee it.
These fill-in-the-blank headlines will get more people to take the action you want them to take.
If nothing else, read the fourth one to avoid choosing the wrong foil.
A Surprise Bonus Link!
Want to know what it is? There’s only one way to find out.
Meanwhile, On Twitter…
Write a list of every reason why someone might not buy your product.
Then, come up with a counter argument to each of them.
Then, incorporate those reasons on your sales page.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) January 24, 2022
Show me a line or two of copy you’ve written for something you’re trying to promote/sell and I’ll give you a suggestion to improve it.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) January 26, 2022
Sources and Sponsors
• Deliverability is a universal struggle among marketing teams — but it doesn’t have to be. Learn how to improve your email deliverability in 4 steps.
• Stock market got you down? It’s tough, we know. But did you know farmland is doing fine? Or that comic books are way up? Learn more: Subscribe to Alts
• NurtureKit. Get free, proven methods to get more customers from the emails you already send on auto-pilot.
• Fuel your brain. The Web’s most valuable articles on productivity, wisdom, and smarter living — direct to your inbox. Give it a try!
• Top insights and resources to achieve higher reputation and credibility online.
• The eBiz Weekly newsletter features a collection of examples of how people earn money online.
• The Weekend Briefing newsletter is a look into innovation and society.
Sponsor this newsletter to reach 18,000+ creators and entrepreneurs.
My Final Words Of The Week
I’ve got a newsletter recommendation for you.
The Tilt is a free newsletter filled with ideas to help you grow your audience and revenue as well as inspiring stories about creators.
If you like my newsletter (and I assume you do otherwise I have no idea why you’re still reading this), then I’m sure you’ll dig it.
You can check it out here.
Have an interesting week!
PS — If you know someone who would enjoy my newsletter, send them here to subscribe to it.