A couple years ago I introduced ads in this newsletter and they’ve been a huge success.
The 18,000+ creative entrepreneurs who subscribe to FTI have found them helpful and my sponsors get lots of subscribers, sales, and attention from them.
The average ad gets about 240 clicks.
If you’re interesting in buying an ad to promote your work to my readers, now’s the time to do so because the price is about to go up.
Any ad you purchase before April 1st you can get for $100 — the price will go up to $200 starting in April.
Your ad doesn’t have to run before April 1st (we’re sold out in that time frame anyway), you just have to purchase before that date to get the $100 rate.
(Check out the testimonials at the bottom of that page to see what kind of results sponsors get from the ads.)
Thanks for your interest!
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Here are some highlights from my recent appearance on the SuperFastBusiness podcast in which I shared tips about what to tweet, how to use your bio, and how to reach more people on Twitter.
Speaking of podcasts, you can also check out a collection of the best podcast episodes I’ve found in my Marketing Podcasts playlist.
I guarantee reading this will improve your messaging, conversions, and emails.
Step by step instructions on how to design the page, choose the right words, and get people to opt-in.
A simple four-sentence formula you can use for blog posts to capture readers’ attention and rank well in Google.
Btw, check out my How To Write Your Most Successful Blog Post Ever skill session if you really want to step up your writing game.
James Clear’s advice about how to figure out where to put your energy and how to commit to it once you do.
Meanwhile, On Twitter…
Teach me one useful thing in a reply to this tweet.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) March 24, 2022
How to find more interesting people to follow on Twitter:
Go to the profile of someone who shares good stuff.
Look at who they follow.
This shows you the people influencing the person you think is interesting.
Many of them will also be interesting.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) March 25, 2022
Sources and Sponsors
• The stock market may be down. It’s ugly out there. But alternative assets are having a moment. Want to learn more about this world? Subscribe to Alts.
• Sendinblue supports businesses successfully navigate their digital presence by providing the tools to engage, and nature their customer relationships!
• Creator Economy Expo (CEX) is May 2nd to 4th in Phoenix, AZ — the must-attend event for content creators. Save $200 here (code FTI).
• Join 13,000 other creators and get all the news on the creator economy, 2x per week. Subscribe here (it’s free).
• Are you a content creator? Please take 7 minutes and complete this survey and get the report for free.
• The Demand Curve newsletter features advanced growth tactics from industry leaders.
• The Productivity Pro newsletter features a collection of tips about productivity, habits, and ways to live better.
Promote your creation to my 18,000+ readers. Book an ad here.
My Final Words Of The Week
I do a lot of stuff in a given week to grow my audience and business.
But lately, I’ve been taking a moment to write down in a document how I do any task that I need to do more than once.
Creating these “standard operating procedures” is proving helpful — not because I give them to someone else to do for me (though at some point maybe I will), but because they get stuff out of my mind and on to paper.
That’s proving to make it way more likely that I do it consistently well.
I recommend you give it a shot with your own tasks.
Have an interesting week!