You don’t have to know all the answers.
You just have to be willing to ask the questions.
Because the people who ask the questions become the ones who figure out the answers.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. Three Ways To Find Great Content To Share
You don’t have to create everything yourself to create value for your audience.
2. How To Create And Launch A Course In Two Weeks
A great overview of how to pick a topic, structure, produce, promote, and sell a course…quickly.
You can do a lot more with Google Docs — and a lot easier — than you may realize.
4. Why You Should Leave Your Content Ungated
Stop forcing people to give you their email address to access your expertise — this explains why ungated content is better for them AND you.
5. How A Podcast That Gets 2,000 Downloads Earns $200,000
You don’t need to attract millions of listeners to make money on your creations — you just need to provide specific value to a specific audience.
When you’re ready to invest in growing your audience and business…
My Skill Sessions are here for you.
Meanwhile, On Twitter…
“Build in public” can be a trap.
It leads entrepreneurs to share stuff other entrepreneurs care about as opposed to sharing stuff customers care about.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) March 30, 2022
Lots of people share generic motivation, inspiration, and cliches on Twitter.
But if you really want to help people?
— Josh Spector (@jspector) April 2, 2022
Sources and Sponsors
• Six Figure Emails: Free premium email template pack, including six mini-persuasion masterclasses breaking down the sales psychology behind each.
• Email and SMS go together like…hm. Honestly, there’s no comparison for a combo this good (sorry PB&J). Learn how to make the most of email & SMS.
• Grow your business digitally with Sendinblue! Leverage the power of marketing by creating an effective email marketing strategy. Learn more here!
• Creator Economy Expo (CEX) is May 2nd to 4th in Phoenix, AZ — the must-attend event for content creators.Save $200 here (code FTI).
• Are you a content creator? Please take 7 minutes and complete this survey and get the report for free.
• The Craft Your Content newsletter helps writers make their words better.
Promote your product or service to the 18,000+ creative entrepreneurs who read this newsletter. Become a sponsor.
My Final Words Of The Week
I’ve got a unique recommendation for you this week.
Check out the Every newsletter and podcast bundle.
It’s a collection of content to help curious business people and creators like you become more productive, more strategic, and ultimately accomplish your goals.
I think you’ll dig it.
Have an interesting week!
New to this newsletter?
Subscribe for free here to see what I share next week.
Join Skill Sessions to get access to my audience and business growth workshops.