This week I asked my Twitter followers what they’d want to say to you.
They had a lot of thoughts to share.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
My new Skill Session is a one-hour video workshop I put together to teach you the system I’ve used to grow my newsletter to 18,000 subscribers.
You can get it for just $25 (which is a 50% discount) if you buy before Monday.
If you feel like your work isn’t good or unique enough, you need to read this.
Did you know you’ll get more conversions if you use a phrase like “Claim your welcome kit” than you will if you say “Join the program?”
Now you do.
This is a compelling argument for taking a project-driven approach to your life and work.
This step-by-step guide pairs nicely with my own breakdown of how I earn $48,000 per year from newsletter ads with only 18,000 subscribers.
Meanwhile, On Twitter…
When you go after something, you might not get it. But something good will come out of having gone after it.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) May 23, 2022
Abandon books quickly.
You don’t have to finish every book you start.
Read that sentence again because it's going to be life-changing.
A major reason people struggle to read books is because they stick with bad books too long.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) May 25, 2022
Sources and Sponsors
• Take your email marketing to the next level! Download Campaign Monitor’s B2C Email Automation Recipe book and get 8 must-have automation journeys.
• The best topics have been SEO’d into ruin. Startupy is a community-curated search engine. Fall down a better rabbit hole.
• The book: Build your audience, teaches you to attract the clients you want and build trust to keep them coming back for more. Get Your Copy Now!
• Really feeling your grief is hard to do. But it’s so necessary. In fact, riding the waves of grief is how you tap into joy. Learn more here.
• Struggling to create engagement with your audience? You need a new analytics system. Sign up to Nudge, get started for free.
• The Demand Curve newsletter features advanced growth tactics from industry leaders.
• Follow Boston Blake on Twitter for tweets about personal growth and mythology.
Tell 18,000 creative entrepreneurs about your product or service: Reserve an ad.
My Final Words Of The Week
I was honored to be named a winner of Podia’s Creator Economy Awards this week.
Especially considering the other “Creator Educators” who also won the award.
Have an interesting week!
New to my newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.