Anything you want to accomplish requires an investment of time, effort, and resources.
But those don’t have to be equal investments.
The more you invest of one, the less you have to invest of the others.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. How To Get The Most Out Of A Newsletter Or Blog
I recently “crashed” this Twitter Spaces conversation between Daren Smith and Dylan Redekop to share my thoughts about how to start, leverage, grow, and monetize a newsletter and blog.
2. 10 Ways To Not Screw Up Your Marketing
When creative entrepreneurs struggle, it’s often because they do these things wrong. If nothing else, reading this will probably make you realize you’re using too many social media platforms.
3. How To Use A Supermagnet To 10x Your Email List
I’m not a big fan of lead magnets in general, but this is an approach I might have to try myself.
4. How To Create A Contact Form On Your Website That Actually Gets You More Clients
These step-by-step instructions show you what’s wrong with most contact forms and how to create a more effective one.
5. How To Organize Your Own Solopreneur Business Retreat
A simple schedule you can follow to get clarity on the vision, strategy, and tactics that will take your business to the next level.
Meanwhile, On Twitter…
Challenge yourself to fail or get rejected at least 3 times every day.
And watch what happens.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) June 1, 2022
Got a question about audience growth, social media, newsletters, marketing, writing, or business?
Ask away – I'm happy to give you some advice.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) June 3, 2022
Sources and Sponsors
• The Gen-Z consumer is here and it’s time to evolve your strategies to engage this younger generation. Learn how with this guide from Campaign Monitor.
• Master Behavioral Storytelling to craft persuasive stories and presentations based on how people process information and make decisions.
• Frustrated by CRM? Get more out of it with less hassle. Discover How Not to Hate Your CRM with this free guide.
• Present at 1 Million Cups a program in McAllen, TX, where we, as a community, help entrepreneurs, like you, with any challenges a business is facing.
• The CreatorBread newsletter features money tips and business strategies for creators and freelancers.
• The Idea Economy newsletter helps creators and indie startups grow their audience and business.
• You’re going to want to watch this before you write your next blog post.
Tell 18,000 creative entrepreneurs about your product or service: Reserve an ad.
My Final Words Of The Week
I’m speaking at a virtual event this week I’m sure you’ll love.
The free Talent to Money Summit takes place on June 7th and 8th and features a great lineup of experts to help you figure out how best to earn an income from your talent.
I’ll be speaking on June 8th at 8:45 am PST about How To Build An Algorithm-Proof Audience.
Learn more about it and get free access to check it out here.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.