I’ve made a LOT of mistakes the past few years as a creative entrepreneur.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
What I’ve learned about how to generate ideas, develop your creative process, and overcome the insecurity that holds you back.
A solid overview of how to get your first followers, optimize your profile, and use replies to grow your audience.
For more Twitter growth tips, check out the advice my followers had to share here.
If you’re not sure how to promote your product or service on your website, use this template as a model for your page and you’ll be good to go.
Katelyn Bourgoin shares what she did on her signup page, promotional posts, and with referrals to add 4,000 new subscribers in the last nine weeks.
The secret to attracting the type of clients you want to work with might have more to do with your voice and vibes than choosing a specific niche.
Meanwhile, On Twitter…
Step 1: Study how someone does it.
Step 2: Do it yourself.
Step 3: Get good at doing it.
Step 4: Get paid to do it.
Step 5: Get paid to teach others how to do it.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) June 17, 2022
A question to ask anyone who has a large audience:
“Was there a moment early on that you committed to publish something every day or week for a long time regardless of results?”
They’ll all say yes.
That’s not a coincidence.
— Josh Spector (@jspector) June 15, 2022
Sources and Sponsors
• This Emmy-nominated filmmaker is revealing the secrets of visual storytelling — with inspiring creative pep talks thrown in.
• The most productive, predictable and profitable 5-minutes of your Monday with the 5-Minute Monday Newsletter.
• The stock market may be down. It’s ugly out there. But alternative assets are having a moment. It’s time to learn more. Subscribe to Alts
• Create a list-growing lead magnet during an interactive 3-hour workshop happening this Friday.
• A coach’s guide to building a profitable high-ticket offer with the Signature Program Blueprint Training.
• The Send & Grow newsletter features tips to help you grow your newsletter audience and revenue.
• The Idea Economy newsletter helps creators and indie startups grow their audience and business.
• Follow Alison Knott on Twitter for tips about how to level up your digital marketing.
Here’s your chance to be featured in this newsletter.
My Final Words Of The Week
It’s one thing to chase your dream.
It’s another to be willing to do this to achieve it.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.