I’ve shared a lot of advice to help creative entrepreneurs monetize their expertise.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
He was kind enough to let me share them with you so you can also learn how to optimize your sales page, increase your revenue, and grow your audience.
Btw, if you’d like some one-on-one help, here’s how I work with clients.
The underlying approach they took to their creations can be applied to anything you create — not just music.
Specific examples of how to approach creators you’d like to have a relationship with, provide value to them, and leverage those relationships to help each other for years to come.
A step-by-step overview of how John Bardos uses original articles, newsletter ads, cross promotions, and more to grow his audience.
Btw, if you want to run ads to grow your newsletter here’s a great place to start.
He owes a lot of it to the three-part thread writing process outlined here.
My Most Popular Social Posts Of The Week
Sources and Sponsors
• Successful teams grow leaders at home & at work. End procrastination. Resolve difficult conversations. Win consistently. Email Bob@Coaching2Grow.org to request a Free Solution Guide.
• The Client Getting newsletter helps you grow your business with 5-minute breakdowns of strategies you can use to get more clients.
• Join 3K+ creators & get weekly updates on paid brand deals & sponsorships (+ dumb memes only influencers understand). Click here to subscribe for free.
• Editing videos taking precious time away from the more fun parts of content creation? Hand editing over to Video Husky. Try us risk-free for 30 days.
• The Idea Economy newsletter helps creators and indie startups grow their audience and business.
Here’s your chance to be featured in this newsletter.
My Final Words Of The Week
“The algorithm is the new industry.”
This is written about the comedy business, but I bet you’ll find it applies to what you do too.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.