Everyone does something the same way.
Then someone does it different and it hits big.
So everyone copies what they did.
But it doesn’t work.
Because everyone learned the wrong lesson.
The right lesson is to do it different.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Do you need to focus on a niche? How much should you charge? Why isn’t your audience growing? I’m about to tell you.
These changes recently helped someone go from 482 followers to more than 1,300 in three weeks.
These great suggestions also come with specific examples and templates you can use.
Mr. Beast and YouTube’s director of discovery reveal how to get your videos seen more often on the platform.
The head of marketing for podcasting toolkit Buzzsprout explains how to choose a show concept, attract listeners, and promote your show on social media.
Two Super-Valuable Things I Shared On Social Media This Week
Sources and Sponsors
• Successful teams grow leaders at home & at work. End procrastination. Resolve difficult conversations. Win consistently. Email Bob@Coaching2Grow.org to request a Free Solution Guide.
• Join more than 2000 creators and solopreneurs getting the free IdeaEconomy newsletter. Grow your audience. Build your business.
• Tired of taking the first offer? Need to make more money? Read this to negotiate what’s important in your career. Executive Leadership Insider
• [Free Agency Growth Training] How to sell PPC services to your clients. Learn how to pitch, sell, and fulfill PPC for your clients in 33 minutes.
• What can you do with more hours? Repetitive typing takes precious time from what’s important. With TextExpander, save time & make every moment count.
• The Future Social Newsletter features social media strategies to thrive in the creator economy.
Want to reach my 19,000 subscribers? Book a sponsorship.
My Final Words Of The Week
Earlier this week Vineet Sinha asked me a bunch of good questions about niches in an interview.
Give it a listen here if you’d like to learn how my niche evolved and some tips for how to find your own.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.