I admit it:
Jealous of how well these people do things.
(In a good way.)
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
With specific examples of successful content I created using each tactic.
Simple, powerful ways to do things like link docs together, see what’s changed in a doc, and use shortcuts to speed up your work.
This breakdown of the approach and business model behind one of the most successful newsletters in the world may not get you to a million dollars with your own, but it will definitely get you closer to it.
Jon Brosio studied 61 successful niche courses that have at least 400 reviews and noticed there are seven elements they have in common including what they promise, what they charge, and who they target.
Learn how to use a niche to attract opportunities, become a productive writer, and maintain a healthy work-life balance from someone who’s done it.
Two Of My Social Media Posts You’re Going To Want To See
Sources and Sponsors
• Successful teams grow leaders at home & at work. End procrastination. Resolve difficult conversations. Win consistently. Email Bob@Coaching2Grow.org to request a Free Solution Guide.
• Repetitive typing got you down? We can’t thrive when burdened with boring tasks. Enter TextExpander — the key to getting more done, faster.
• Use ConvertKit or Drip? Stop feeling like you’ve “done it wrong” when you send a personalized email to your list. Save time with real-life examples.
• Taking care of an older parent? CG360 helps you navigate caregiving with credible resources and an online community of unpaid family caregivers.
• Email marketing should be fun & conversational. My free email course, Easy Email Marketing, shows you exactly how to write great emails that convert.
• The CreatorBread newsletter features money tips and business strategies for creators and freelancers.
Want to reach my 19,000 subscribers? Book a sponsorship.
My Final Words Of The Week
On Monday, July 18th at 3 pm PST I’m hosting a new Skill Session.
It’s a one-hour workshop called The Niche Definer.
In it, I’ll show you a system you can use to clarify who you serve and how you serve them.
This will be the 4th Skill Session I’ve done.
The first three were:
• How To Write Your Most Successful Blog Post Ever
• The Content Compass (How to find great content to share)
• The Newsletter Booster (How to get more newsletter subscribers in 5 minutes a day)
Here’s the best part:
If you join today you get access to 10 Skill Sessions for just $15 per session!
You’ll get the four mentioned above plus access to the next six I do over the coming year.
And if you’re curious, here’s what other Sessions subscribers have to say about them.
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.