An exercise to try:
Write 10 sentences that start with “I want…”
Write 10 related sentences that start with “I don’t want…”
You’ll learn a lot.
Here are the sentences I came up with for myself.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. How To Sell Without Feeling Fake
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast I break down how to overcome your fear of selling, make a living from your passion, and sell to an audience used to getting free content from you.
Watch the video version at the link above or listen to the audio version here or on your favorite podcast platform.
My newest Skill Session, The Niche Definer, is now available!
It’s a simple system you can use to clarify who you serve and how best to serve them.
You can get it for just $25 if you purchase by Monday. Price goes up to $50 after that.
You can also watch free excerpts from it at the link above.
3. How Amanda Natividad Went From 1K to 60K Twitter Followers In A Year
A breakdown of five keys to her success including how she figured out what to post, improved her writing, and set a clear goal for herself.
4. 8 Questions To Help You Get Clarity About Your Business
Not only will these make you think, they’ll likely lead you to shift the way you approach some of what you do.
5. How To Sell Your Newsletter
A group of creative entrepreneurs who have sold newsletters explain how they grew them, packaged them for sale, and found buyers.
My Two Most Useful Social Posts This Week
→ A 5-minute messaging audit you can do to find out if your messaging aligns with your goals
→ The first 10 things to do if you want to write a better newsletter
Sources and Sponsors
• Successful teams grow leaders at home & at work. End procrastination. Resolve difficult conversations. Win consistently. Email Bob@Coaching2Grow.org to request a Free Solution Guide.
• Editing videos taking precious time away from the more fun parts of content creation? Hand editing over to Video Husky. Try us risk-free for 30 days.
• Socialette Podcast helps you reach more people and build a profitable online business with 500+ bite-sized episodes ready to binge-listen today.
• ZipMessage lets you and your clients swap video, audio, or text messages asynchronously without jamming up your calendars. Try it free.
• This startup is protecting Content Creators & Creatives from losing it all. Cheddr is the first insurance coverage for Creators of all kinds.
Want to reach my 19,000 subscribers? Book a sponsorship.
My Final Words Of The Week
What does it feel like when your audience wants more from you?
It feels a little like this. 🐼
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.