Everyone likes simple.
No one likes complicated.
Keep that in mind with everything you create.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast I flip the script and ask Amanda Natividad to share her expertise about how to use Twitter, explain complicated topics, and become a stronger writer.
Watch the video version at the link above or listen to the audio version here or on your favorite podcast platform.
Jay Clouse recently unveiled his new Creator Science brand and in this extensive blog post he explains why he made the switch, how he came up with the new brand, and how he made the transition.
A collection of successful creative entrepreneurs (including me!) each contributed answers to two questions about how to grow your email list and it’s all available in this free resource.
Smart stuff about how to use tweets to test marketing angles, leverage direct messages, and get more engagement.
A breakdown from YouTube about how to get your videos seen more often.
Two More Quick Tips From Me
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s a free guide to help you end procrastination and resolve tough conversations. Email Bob@Coaching2Grow.org to get it.
• Editing videos taking precious time away from the more fun parts of content creation? Hand editing over to Video Husky. Try us risk-free for 30 days.
• If you’re writing or have written a book, you need to be able to summarize it. Get the simplest elevator pitch template that exists here.
• WTFcrypto is a newsletter that teaches you about crypto and NFTs in a way that finally makes sense. Sign up today!
• Subscribe to Podcast Review, a free newsletter bringing you the week’s 5 best podcast episodes every Wednesday. Enjoyed by over 8,000 subscribers.
• The Marketer Crew newsletter features bite-size growth marketing lessons.
Want to reach my 19,000 subscribers? Book a sponsorship.
My Final Words Of The Week
Looking for some music to listen to while you work?
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.