If you want to introduce your product or service to the 19,000 creative entrepreneurs who read my newsletter, now’s the time to do it!
Any ad you purchase before August 24th (even if it runs after that) you can get for just $200.
Price goes up to $350 after that.
On average, each ad in my newsletter gets 234 clicks and many get more than 300.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast I explain how to use a newsletter to grow your podcast, break down one of the most common mistakes creators make when marketing a course, and share what I’ve learned from launching my own podcast.
Watch it on YouTube at the link above (and subscribe to my channel while you’re at it) or listen to it here or on your favorite podcast platform.
These are better — and more specific — than the typical advice you get about how to capture and keep people’s attention when giving a presentation.
It’s just as important to part ways with a client who’s a bad fit as it is to bring on a new one — this will show you how to handle it in a way that makes the best of a bad situation.
If you’re not sure what message you want to send to prospective followers, these examples are sure to give you some ideas. I particularly enjoyed the first one. 😉
Substack put together this helpful list of things to do when you launch a paid newsletter and most of the tips can be applied to any platform you use.
Free Coaching Time!
Sources and Sponsors
• Editing videos taking precious time away from the more fun parts of content creation? Hand editing over to Video Husky. Try us risk-free for 30 days.
• Have a community or course on Slack or Circle? Streamline and automate your member journey and watch your business grow with Burb.
• EarBuds is a podcast recommendation newsletter, each week curated by someone new. You’ll always know where your next favorite podcast is coming from!
• Learn how to get yourself and biz press from a media strategist for top creators. I’ll show you how in my quirky “TL;DR” Newsletter. Try it. — Steph
• Subscribe to Wit & Wisdom, a free newsletter bringing you deep analysis on American culture, & current events.
• The Storythings newsletter is a collection of inspiring stories and examples of how creative people express themselves.
• The Creator Bread newsletter breaks down the business, money, and strategy behind the creator economy.
Want to reach my 19,000 subscribers? Book a sponsorship.
My Final Words Of The Week
Now THIS is teamwork.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.