The more your content is rooted in a concept people want to be true, the more likely it is to resonate.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. How I Sell My Newsletter Ads
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast, I share a behind-the-scenes look at my newsletter ads system, how to price newsletter ads, and how to manage newsletter ad logistics.
Watch it at the link above or listen here.
2. Four Ways To Get Better Testimonials From Your Clients
These step-by-step instructions will show you how to get testimonials that are more powerful and authentic than the average testimonial — I especially loved the third strategy.
3. Five Common Facebook Group Post Mistakes To Avoid
I’ll keep these in mind the next time I post in my Newsletter Creators group.
4. How To Calculate The Value Of A Newsletter Subscriber
Not only does this show you how to figure out how much a subscriber is worth to you, it even includes a calculator that does the math for you.
5. How To Use Tier-Based Pricing To Earn More From Your Products
If you only have one price for your product, you’re leaving money on the table.
Want A Suggestion From Me?
→ Get a suggestion on how to add an upsell offer to your product here.
→ Get a suggestion on a creative way to get your content noticed here.
Sources and Sponsors
• If you’re drowning in photos and know you should manage, organize and preserve those precious family memories (but don’t have the time), we can help!
• With Selzy email marketing platform, you get 24/7 support even on the Free plan. Get lifetime access to all Selzy features for just $49.
• The best free Facebook group for agency owners & freelancers (worth more than a $12K+ membership).
• Do you struggle despite all the hacks? Invest 5 min a week to shape your future from the inside out. Subscribe to the Authentic Success newsletter.
• Your relationship with money mirrors your relationship with self. Read Cultivating Your Riches and heal both. Shift your mindset to grow your wealth.
• The Creator Bread newsletter breaks down the business, money, and strategy behind the creator economy.
Want to promote your creations to my 19,000+ readers? Reserve an ad.
My Final Words Of The Week
When I created my podcast, my goal was to build a show that delivers more value per minute than anything else out there.
So you can imagine how I felt when I saw this.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.