The more your content is rooted in a concept people want to be true, the more likely it is to resonate.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast, I share a behind-the-scenes look at my newsletter ads system, how to price newsletter ads, and how to manage newsletter ad logistics.
Watch it at the link above or listen here.
These step-by-step instructions will show you how to get testimonials that are more powerful and authentic than the average testimonial — I especially loved the third strategy.
I’ll keep these in mind the next time I post in my Newsletter Creators group.
Not only does this show you how to figure out how much a subscriber is worth to you, it even includes a calculator that does the math for you.
If you only have one price for your product, you’re leaving money on the table.
Want A Suggestion From Me?
Sources and Sponsors
• If you’re drowning in photos and know you should manage, organize and preserve those precious family memories (but don’t have the time), we can help!
• With Selzy email marketing platform, you get 24/7 support even on the Free plan. Get lifetime access to all Selzy features for just $49.
• The best free Facebook group for agency owners & freelancers (worth more than a $12K+ membership).
• Do you struggle despite all the hacks? Invest 5 min a week to shape your future from the inside out. Subscribe to the Authentic Success newsletter.
• Your relationship with money mirrors your relationship with self. Read Cultivating Your Riches and heal both. Shift your mindset to grow your wealth.
• The Creator Bread newsletter breaks down the business, money, and strategy behind the creator economy.
Want to promote your creations to my 19,000+ readers? Reserve an ad.
My Final Words Of The Week
When I created my podcast, my goal was to build a show that delivers more value per minute than anything else out there.
So you can imagine how I felt when I saw this.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.