You know that thing you keep telling your audience about?
The thing you’re sure people are tired of hearing you talk about?
You better tell them again.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
My new Skill Session is now available and in it I share a system you can use to get more clients based on what I’ve done to build a six-figure business.
You can get it for just $25 if you purchase before Monday — price goes up to $50 on Tuesday.
Here’s what some buyers said about it:
“It was a Masterclass in sales…especially for service-based entrepreneurs. I learned a lot.”
“This was my first Session and DAMN! I took a ton of notes because it was all helpful.”
In a special “flip the script” episode of my I Want To Know podcast this week, Justin breaks down exactly how he approaches content and built his empire.
It’s packed with actionable advice.
Watch at the link above or listen here.
I was a guest on Jay Clouse’s excellent Creative Elements podcast and shared advice about everything from how to grow a newsletter, to how to choose a niche, to how to provide value to your audience.
Want more opens and clicks on the emails you send? This will help you get them.
A helpful behind-the-scenes look including a breakdown of software used to make organizing and writing a book easier.
Free Coaching Alert!
Sources and Sponsors
• With Selzy email marketing platform, you get 24/7 support even on the Free plan. Get lifetime access to all Selzy features for just $49.
• You create, let Burb handle the busy work. Easy automation and analytics for your Circle, Slack, Discord communities. Get started free today!
• AllStreet Wealth helps creative entrepreneurs spend less time worrying about money through full-service financial advice & investment management.
• Overthinking, interpersonal conflict, and stress drain your energy to DO more and BE more! Get your FREE “I AM Worth It” Framework and chill.
• Join the free $10K Bootcamp to learn how to design a system to accomplish your goals (while working waaaay less).
• The Growth Currency newsletter features resources, tools, and tips to help you grow your newsletter.
• The swissmiss newsletter features inspiring examples of design and creative work.
Want to promote your creations to my 19,000+ readers? Reserve an ad.
My Final Words of the Week
I’ve recently started using what may be the single best newsletter promotion and monetization tool I’ve seen.
The SparkLoop Partner Network is a simple way to get paid for promoting newsletters you love and/or pay others for sending new subscribers to your newsletter.
I’m using it to do both and seeing great results.
I recommend you check it out here and if you sign up, you can even get paid $3 for every new subscriber you send to my newsletter.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.