I work for myself.
And she’s pretty awesome.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast I break down what I’d do to pick a niche, get clients, and earn $100,000 in my first year of a new business.
Watch it at the link above or listen to it here.
I was recently interviewed on the Marketing Millennials podcast and shared my thoughts about how to create a newsletter people find valuable, create content that drives transformation for your audience, and what I see as the secret to great marketing.
A great breakdown of how to figure out when to raise your rates and six best practices to roll out the increase in an effective way.
Replies on Twitter are such a powerful audience growth and networking tool, but most people don’t use them well. This will help you be better than most people.
Dig spreadsheets? A fan of scheduling things? Want more value out of the stuff you already created? You’ve come to the right place.
Sources and Sponsors
• What could you do with 11 minutes a day, each day, for 11 days? Meet 11 Minutes to Mars. Move beyond time management. This is time re-imaginement.
• Grow a Twitter following in 5 minutes / day. Tweet Hunter gives you an AI-powered content machine & advanced scheduling. Try it free for a full week.
• For new strategies to attract an audience and build your digital business, get The Playbook email newsletter from Unemployable. Sign up for free here.
• Guide to setting up your own consulting practice (90 videos, 30 templates.) Normally $500, free with code: FTI
• Where creators do business. Passionfroot lets you handle sponsorships, collaboration requests, bookings, and payments — in one single place.
Want to promote your creations to my 19,000+ readers? Reserve an ad.
My Final Words Of The Week
It’s also a smart format that could be adapted to create all sorts of content people would dig.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.