Once upon a time something happened.
But it’s what the person did after that thing happened which determined whether it led to happily ever after.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast I dive deep into newsletter strategy and explain what I’d do if I were to start a new one from scratch.
Watch at the link above or listen here.
Plus, five hidden Twitter features and four rarely mentioned Twitter tips. They’re all good.
You’re two minutes away from knowing how to create something that will attract your ideal audience.
A solid overview of how to monetize yourself from someone who has successfully done it.
This may be the smartest, most non-BS approach I’ve seen to a space that’s typically full of a bunch of nonsense.
I’ve Got An Early Halloween Treat For You
I’m in a giving mood this week, so I figured I’d offer you something special.
Something to give you more clarity on who you want to serve and how best to serve them.
Use code NICHE25 to get a 50% discount on my Niche Definer Skill Session!
Sources and Sponsors
• Pay for Conversions Not Clicks. Dominate your owned channels. Let Giftem do the heavy lifting. Money is in your Lists. Nurture your leads using Giftem
• Word of mouth not cutting it? Grab this free referral toolkit and learn how to kickstart your new client lead generation.
• Is marketing a black hole of spending without the ROI for your small biz? Do it better with Sympli Works — online courses that drive results.
• Stuck with writing? Need editing help? Have questions about self-publishing? Need info on formatting a book? Is your draft any good? Ask an expert.
• For creative entrepreneurs like us, SEO can be… overwhelming. Learn SEO for free (in just 5 days) + get 90% off all SEO for the Rest of Us courses.
• Follow Paul Metcalfe on Twitter to see his journey as he builds a $1 million newsletter.
• Follow Jason Resnick on Twitter for tips about email marketing and automation.
Want to promote your creations to my 20,000+ readers? Reserve an ad.
My Final Words Of The Week
Want to be a guest on my podcast?
All you have to do is apply here with three interesting questions you’d like to ask me on the show.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.