I’ve now published 15 episodes of my I Want To Know podcast and answered 45 questions about audience and business growth in them.
Here’s a list of all the questions I’ve answered on the show with links to see my answers.
I’d LOVE it if you share that tweet or tell people you know about the show.
Thanks for your interest and support!
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. How I Avoid Burnout While Balancing Creative And Financially Successful Work
I used to burn out a lot. But the single sentence and collection of habits I share in the video above has helped me change that.
You can also listen here.
2. These 10 Decisions Will Determine The Fate Of Your Creative Work
I didn’t write this, but when I look back at any success I’ve had I can clearly see how much these decisions had to do with it.
3. How James Clear Built A Huge Email List Before He Was A Bestselling Author
A must-read if you’ve got a newsletter.
4. 10 YouTube Title Formats Proven To Work Well
A test of 103 video titles revealed whether you’re better off using a question or statement title, the impact negativity has on clicks, and the difference between using specific and generic language.
5. Recurring Revenue Is Overrated And Annual Plans Are Money Losers
Turns out a lot of the conventional wisdom about how to structure your business is wrong.
Want More Clients?
I’ve got another special deal for you this week.
And this one will more than pay for itself.
Use code CLIENT25 to get a 50% discount on my Client Generator Skill Session.
It will give you a simple system to attract and convert your ideal clients.
Sources and Sponsors
• Combat quiet quitting by building a team of owners vs. renters. Solidify your HR strategy with Sympli Works — online courses for continuous improvement.
• Join 7k leaders who already receive the free newsletter that empowers you with the secrets to build a better company. Plus, it’s funny.
• Learn how 100+ indie hackers build, launch, and monetize their projects in our weekly newsletter.
• Descript makes video editing as simple as editing a doc. Plus, it’s packed with AI magic so you can create your best videos. Sign up for early access.
• Creators want two things: stability and freedom. Learn how to get more of both with the free weekly newsletter from Craftsman Creative.
• The Growth Currency newsletter features resources, tools, and tips to help you grow your newsletter.
• Follow Daniel Vassallo on Twitter to learn how to turn small bets into successful businesses.
Book an ad here to introduce your work to the 20,000+ creative entrepreneurs who read this newsletter.
My Final Words Of The Week
A quick copywriting lesson for you:
Always highlight the result people want.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.