What would I do if I had…
…and had to get 10,000 newsletter subscribers as quickly as possible?
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
If you do any creative work — and especially if you get frustrated trying to do creative work — you’ll find this week’s episode of my I Want To Know podcast helpful.
Watch at the link above or listen here.
This is a great and simple way to better understand where your time goes.
You’ll become a lot better at writing hooks, headlines, and subject lines after you watch this.
This step-by-step plan includes how often to post, how to engage with others, and how to make the most of the time you spend on the platform.
Most PR strategies are a joke. But not this one.
“Incredibly valuable! You’re making everything so much easier for me.”
It features a system you can use to get more subscribers in just 5 minutes a day.
I’ll even give you a discount: Use code BOOSTER25 to get it for just $25.
Sources and Sponsors
• Why does your podcast exist? Podcasting should be fun. And it is — when you understand your mission. Let’s find yours.
• If you don’t start with your #1 asset in mind you’ll never get it right. Bring the right value to your customers with the help of Sympli Works.
• You should write and publish a book. Ask me how.
• Turn your newsletter, blog, twitter audience etc. into a passive income stream with pre-approved affiliate deals from Swapstack Plug & Play.
• The Storythings newsletter is a collection of inspiring stories and examples of how creative people express themselves.
Book an ad here to introduce your work to the 20,000+ creative entrepreneurs who read this newsletter.
My Final Words Of The Week
I used to take on way too much.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.