Yes, I’m sending this on Christmas morning.
But don’t read it today.
Instead, relax with family and friends and give yourself a break from the audience and business growth scheming.
Whatever you have planned for today is far from relaxing and you could use something to distract you from all the holiday “fun.”
In that case, I’m happy to help.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
This will redefine the way you think about what it means to be productive and show you how to focus your efforts on $10,000 work instead of $10 tasks.
A step-by-step case study of how a blogger struck a single partnership that doubled her list growth — including a look at how she pitched her eventual partner.
Examples of 24 niches where you can create successful videos without needing to star in them yourself.
Everything from how to optimize your portfolio to how to be seen as an expert as opposed to just another service provider.
Btw, if you’re after more clients then here’s a powerful way I can help make that happen .
Talk about a game-changing approach to creative inspiration — this is well worth a minute of your time.
I’ll Help You Find Content Your Audience Will Love For $25
My Content Compass Skill Session gives you a simple system to find share-worthy content for your newsletter, blog, or social media channels.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code COMPASS25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• Looking to start writing online in 2023? Join the next Ship 30 for 30 cohort before enrollment closes — and use code FTI for $100 off!
• The Tilt is a free newsletter that helps content creators become content entrepreneurs.
• Inbox to Invoice will turn your newsletter into a client-generating machine .
• There’s a reason 150,000 people read this free newsletter with tips to improve your health and wealth .
• One of the creative entrepreneurs I most respect has a must-read newsletter if you want to launch, build, or grow your business .
I want to tell my 21,000 readers about your work. Let’s do it .
My Final Words Of The Week
Last week, Mike Leip bought an ad in my newsletter to promote his Twitter account.
It led 456 (and counting) of my readers to check out his profile.
You can see what his ad said here if you want some inspiration for your own.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.