Attention is valuable.
But not as valuable as action.
That’s why I optimize for action.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. The Most Valuable Advice I’ve Given To Creative Entrepreneurs
The best moments from the first 25 episodes of my podcast. Not sure you want to watch it? The comments may convince you.
2. My Checklist For Anyone Creating A Product
Here’s my take on the 10 most important things to consider before you make something to sell.
3. How To Reinvent Your Business In 3 Steps
I love the bit about thinking of pricing as a skill and that “there’s no higher ROI skill than pricing.”
4. A Solo Creator’s $10K-Per-Month Content And Business Playbook
How he found his niche, used content to build an audience, and converted that audience into customers.
5. A Step-By-Step Guide To Using AI To Help You Write Headlines
This the first thing I’ve shared in this newsletter related to AI and that’s because it’s the simplest guide I’ve found on how to unlock some of its value.
I’ll Show You How To Create And Launch A Product In A Day For Just $25
My Product-In-A-Day Creator Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to create, launch, and sell a simple product in a day.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code PRODUCT25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
Want to introduce your product to my 22,000 readers? Here’s how to make that happen .
• Harlow helps freelancers get organized and look professional with automated invoicing, proposal templates, and much more — all from one centralized hub.
• If you or someone you know works in a medical field and is considering a career shift, this newsletter is a must-read .
• Check out this free newsletter that helps you find smart places to invest outside of the stock market .
• If you’re a founder, entrepreneur, or creator here’s a resource worth checking out .
• Looking for sponsors or advertisers? Here’s where to find them .
My Final Words Of The Week
I rarely share stuff multiple times in this newsletter, but I figure this one is worth it.
Here are my 20 most popular blog posts of last year in case you missed them.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.