Did you know you can get yourself in front of my audience of 23,000 creative entrepreneurs?
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. Every Resource I Shared In My Newsletter Last Year
My Secrets of Successful Creators ebook is now available — it features every resource I shared in my Sunday newsletters last year, organized by topic.
You’re welcome to download it for free, but I made it a “pay-what-you-can” product so if you’d like to pay something for it as a thanks for all the work that goes into this newsletter that would be awesome.
2. A Step-By-Step Guide To Building A Business Based On Your Expertise
You’ll learn the three keys to getting clients, how to get paid what you’re worth, and how to boost your business in a month.
3. 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Writing More Interesting
If you asked me how to write stuff people will be eager to read, this is what I’d tell you to do.
4. 19 Proven Pricing Strategies To Help You Figure Out What To Charge
Plus, three examples of how each one works.
5. How To Use A Parallel Welcome Sequence To Get More Engagement From Email Subscribers
I’ve seen a lot of clever approaches to welcome emails ( mine works great ), but I’ve never seen one like this before.
I’ll Get You A New Client For $25
Sound too good to be true? It’s not.
My Client Generator Skill Session gives you a proven system you can use to get clients, based on what’s worked for me.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code CLIENT25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• Fact: day planners are incredibly profitable (8–20x markups!). This guy turned $2.5k into $22M in planner sales & will show you how to launch your own.
• Subscribe to this free newsletter that gives insightful leadership lessons with a dollop of humor . It already has 7k subscribers.
• If you want to build & control your personal economy by selling your ideas, thoughts, or advice, this newsletter is essential reading.
• Elephas is the only AI assistant that works seamlessly across all your Mac apps and integrates AI into your daily workflow. Try it for Free
• If you write a newsletter, you’re going to want to check out this resource that helps newsletter creators get paid .
• Buy an ad in For The Interested, get your creation in front of 23,000 creative entrepreneurs.
My Final Words Of The Week
This Friday I’m presenting a new Skill Session.
It’s called The Content Maximizer and in it I’ll share a system you can use to repurpose and get more value out of the content you create.
You can join us live on Zoom AND get to ask me questions about how to get more value out of your own content if you become a Skill Sessions member before Friday.
(And immediate access to the 6 previous Skill Sessions I’ve released which are also super valuable.)
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.