I feel like I know my readers pretty well.
But the truth is, I could always be wrong.
If you could take a minute to answer a few multiple choice questions , I’d appreciate it.
It may help me bring some cool new opportunities your way. 😉
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. Watch Me Help A Creative Entrepreneur Clarify Her Message And Offer
Ever wonder how I’d pitch your work to potential clients? This is how.
2. You Don’t Have To Keep Creating New Content If You Do This
People are LOVING this simple framework I put together to show you how to build your own simple content library.
3. How The “Marketing Examples” Newsletter Grew To 130,000 Subscribers
You’ll learn how its publisher optimized his signup forms, created growth loops, and built a distribution machine to fuel growth.
4. How To Figure Out Which Social Platforms To Use
Eight questions to help you identify where to focus your efforts so you don’t have to be everywhere.
5. 18 Mistakes To Avoid As A Creator
As chosen by 18 creators who have had a lot of success.
I’ll Help You Clarify Your Niche For $25
My Niche Definer Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to clarify who you want to serve and how best to serve them.
Since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code NICHE25 to get it for just $25 this week.
As Ellen Donnelly said:
“The Niche Definer was great at making it very simple to determine whether or not you HAVE a strong niche and what to do to make yours clearer if you don’t.”
Sources and Sponsors
• Are you visible to customers who are looking for a business like yours? Download this free guide to see the 5 tactics to getting found online.
• The Accidental Solopreneur is a must read book packed with engaging characters, strategies, tips, and a compelling journey from burn-out to freedom.
• Join the 2 million subscribers who read this newsletter to get today’s unbiased news.
• Want to learn how Josh Spector does what he does? Here are his secrets .
• Want to become the kind of creative entrepreneur who thinks deeper and works harder? Then this is for you .
• The Storythings newsletter is a collection of inspiring stories and examples of how creative people express themselves.
See those ads in the section above this one?
They work REALLY well.
Reserve yours here to introduce your work to my 24,000 readers.
My Final Words Of The Week
You know those one-paragraph newsletter issues I send you during the week?
Here are the secrets to how I do it .
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.