Our ability to succeed is directly related to our ability to set boundaries.
Here are the boundaries I’ve set.
They’ve had a huge impact on my work and life.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. A Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Sponsors
Including who to reach out to, what to say, and how to negotiate deals with brands.
2. 10 Email Subject Lines That Always Get Opened
They’ve worked for me, they’ve worked for my clients, and they’ll work for you.
3. How Justin Welsh Decided What To Charge For His Course
Not only a great example of how to figure out what to charge for a product, but also a great example of how to think strategically about anything you do.
4. How To Write A Riff (And Why You Should)
“Forget about ‘visibility’ for your post. The unit of blogging isn’t pageviews, it’s conversations.”
5. 14 Unexpected Things To Do When You Launch A Podcast
Even if you’re podcast is already up and running, I bet these will help you grow it.
I’ll Help You Write The Best Blog Post You’ve Ever Written For $25
My Write Your Most Successful Blog Post Ever Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to generate ideas, write, edit, publish, and promote blog posts that help you accomplish your goals.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code BLOG25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• Mental health has never been so entertaining. Join the Creator Tales newsletter to get bite-sized fables that make big-time impact.
• Build the freelance business of your dreams. From pitch to paid, we’ve got you covered. Try Harlow’s all-in-one freelance tool today.
• Join Josh Spector and hundreds of other creative entrepreneurs learning from each other in The Lab .
• One of the most successful, respected, and generous creative entrepreneurs out there also has a great newsletter .
• You’re probably using social media in an ineffective way. 80-Minute Social Media Mastery will help you fix that.
Did You Read That Previous Section?
So did the other 26,000 creators and entrepreneurs who read my newsletter.
Want to introduce them to your work?
My Final Words Of The Week
When my 4-month-old daughter goes to sleep, she doesn’t just go right to sleep.
Shocker, I know.
There’s a process of gradual steps she goes through before eventually drifting off.
There’s a lesson there for all of us.
The result you want rarely comes without a process of gradual steps toward it first.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.