I’m often asked how I’m able to share such consistently valuable links in my newsletter.
It helps that I do this before I share a link .
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. How To Figure Out What An Audience Wants (Even If You Don’t Have One Yet)
This features what may be the most powerful audience research tactic I’ve ever shared, an explanation of why you don’t need more followers, and my thoughts on what may be the most underrated skill you can have as a creative entrepreneur.
2. What To Do Instead Of Free Discovery Calls With Potential Clients
I used to do free exploratory calls with potential clients, but this is a breakdown of what I do now that’s worked WAY better for me.
3. One Of The Internet’s Most Popular Writers Reveals How He Writes Essays That Get Shared
It’s all about thrust and drag.
4. How To Get YouTube To Recommend Your Videos (And Get A LOT More Views)
Simple, specific things you can do to increase the chances your videos get featured on the home page, in search, and as suggested videos.
5. How To Build A Notecard System That Powers Your Creations
There are a million “second brain” systems out there to capture and organize your ideas, but this shows just using a few simple index cards might be a lot more effective.
I’ll Get You More Out Of The Content You’ve Already Created For $25
My Content Maximizer Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to repurpose content you’ve already created and get more attention, leads, and money from it.
Since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code MAXIMIZER25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• Book a Clarity Call to get one-on-one help from me to simplify your audience and business growth.
• Want to know how you can help make the world a more peaceful place? Then you’ll want to check out this newsletter .
• Get a free cheat sheet featuring copy from 100 of the most profitable ads of all time.
• This newsletter for creators breaks down everything you need to know to make your email marketing more effective.
• Get a free list of websites for sale delivered to your inbox.
What Are You Working On?
I’d love to tell the 25,000+ creative entrepreneurs who read my newsletter about it.
Here’s how we can make that happen .
My Final Words Of The Week
Most people are too scared to try.
Most people who try are too impatient to stick with it.
Most people who stick with it are too concerned with creating value for themselves and not concerned enough about creating value for others.
Don’t be like most people.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.