I’ve got a lot of valuable stuff for you in my newsletter today.
But I’m not sure any of it is as important as this message .
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
My podcast this week was packed with systems you can easily put to use including the Two Lists system that drastically improved my business and a content creation system that will save you from having to create new stuff all the time.
Only read this if you’re ready for some brutal honesty.
Most social media “best practices” are designed to get likes and engagement, but these approaches will earn you money instead.
I’ll be honest — I don’t exactly agree with this approach. But…that doesn’t mean it’s without merit and you might find it’s a good fit for your own situation.
There are so many little details to worry about on YouTube — this should at least allow you to stop worrying about one of them.
I’ll Show You How To Create And Launch A Product In A Day For Just $25
My Product-In-A-Day Creator Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to create, launch, and sell a simple product in a day.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code PRODUCT25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• With 850M+ users, LinkedIn is the place to be right now. Enter Taplio: Create better content 10x faster, schedule, analyse & engage. Try it for free!
• Ready to detach your worth from your weight? Get these evidence-based tools to reduce food-related anxiety .
• The Pocket newsletter will help you find your purpose, overcome your inner critic, and gain alignment in your work and life.
• Want to create more revenue streams? Check out this newsletter .
• Every week new websites are put up for sale — here’s an easy way to find them .
This Is The Part You Usually Don’t Read
That’s a mistake.
Because this is where I show you how you can introduce your product or service to my 27,000 newsletter subscribers .
My Final Words Of The Week
It’s easy to think you’re not good enough to accomplish something.
But it’s just as easy to think you are.
They’re just thoughts — not facts.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.