Before you start work tomorrow, try this:
Take one minute to do one of these things .
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. How To Build A Writing Career
Everything you need to know about how to get good, get clients, and get paid as a writer.
2. How To Come Up With A Year’s Worth Of Newsletter Topics In Two Hours
My step-by-step guide to coming up with ideas your audience will be eager to read.
3. How A Creator Got 55K Followers And 7 Million Views on TikTok In 6 Weeks
Learn how to choose a niche, come up with video ideas, leverage descriptions, and a LOT more.
4. How To Get Clients To Pay You $5,000 A Month
These 10 sales principles will help you close deals by showing you how to position your offer, use email marketing, and apply (light) pressure.
5. How To Avoid The 3 Most Common YouTube Thumbnail Mistakes
You might want to stop putting your face on your thumbnail images.
I’ll Help You Clarify Your Niche For $25
My Niche Definer Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to clarify who you want to serve and how best to serve them.
Since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code NICHE25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• Are you a creator or entrepreneur? Get 8AM — The surprisingly simple daily email that delivers one story, idea, or gem of advice every morning at 8AM
• Join three siblings share their mental health journey after surviving losing both parents. They discuss the impact of depression, suicide, and grief.
• Niche Media Publishing’s weekly tips on growing, nurturing and monetizing an audience. By a successful niche site and online magazine owner. Sign Up >>
• Build your personal brand and download this FREE PDF with all the information you need to pitch 16 editors accepting contributors NOW.
• If you find my newsletter helpful, you’ll LOVE my Skill Sessions .
• The Demand Curve newsletter features top strategies and tactics used by fast-growing startups.
You Could Be Next…
One of my sponsors last week got 650 clicks on their ad in my newsletter.
That’s clicks, not impressions.
Want 650 creative entrepreneurs to check out your work?
My Final Words Of The Week
Building a successful business as a creative entrepreneur is a roller coaster ride.
We hear all the time about the high points of that ride, but rarely get the full picture.
That’s what makes the honesty in this so refreshing to see.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.