This may sound crazy, but…
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. My Most Valuable Advice For Side Hustlers
Including what to do first, how to define your niche, and how to make the most of the limited time you have to invest in it.
2. 10 Words To Stop Using In Your Messaging
I bet you use at least one of these and it’s hurting your ability to grow your audience or sales.
3. How To Create A One-Day-A-Month Business Model
I don’t expect you to do this exact thing, but…the principles behind what this guy has done are worth considering.
4. How To Figure Out What Works Like Mr. Beast Did
The way the world’s most successful YouTuber approached mastering the platform can be applied to anything you do — even if you don’t make videos.
5. How To Use A Book Map To Organize Your Writing
This example is tied to writing a non-fiction book, but it can easily be adapted to anything you write.
I’ll Get You More Newsletter Subscribers For $25
My Newsletter Booster Skill Session gives you a simple system you can follow to get more newsletter subscribers in five minutes a day.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code BOOSTER25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• Build the freelance business of your dreams. From pitch to paid, we’ve got you covered. Try Harlow’s all-in-one freelance tool today.
• This tool uses your existing content library with the help of AI to launch your bespoke media hub and grow your membership business.
• Subscribe to Creator Alchemy and get actionable insights to help you reach your creator potential, delivered straight to your inbox each week.
• We can’t build a better future without creators like you. Get the tips and tools you need to help unf*ck the future at Important, Not Important .
• Pretty sure this is the most valuable podcast for creative entrepreneurs you’ll see.
• The Founder newsletter features startup stories and playbooks in a one-minute read.
• The Startupy newsletter features a collection of ideas that inspire curious people.
I’m Trying To Help You…
Each week I remind you I can introduce your product or service to the 30,000+ creative entrepreneurs who read my newsletter.
All you have to do is pick a date you want to be featured .
I hope you will because I’d love to help you accomplish your goals.
My Final Words Of The Week
Did you know all the stuff I share in this newsletter is archived — and searchable — on my website?
For example, if you want to see all the resources I’ve shared about writing…
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.