Every day is an opportunity.
An opportunity to start.
An opportunity to finish.
An opportunity to stop wasting opportunities.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
These are some of my favorite non-obvious ways to monetize your creations, including how to create merchandise your audience will actually buy.
Someone asked me how to improve their marketing efforts so I shared these tips to help you learn more about your audience, drive more sales, and make better use of your time.
I was recently interviewed on a Sparkloop Fireside Chat and shared how I write my newsletter and why people love to read it.
It’s also a blueprint and process you can use to improve your own sales page.
This simple template includes five basic items worth including if you want people to check out your podcast.
I’ll Help You Write The Best Blog Post You’ve Ever Written For $25
My Write Your Most Successful Blog Post Ever Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to generate ideas, write, edit, publish, and promote blog posts that help you accomplish your goals.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code BLOG25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• Build the freelance business of your dreams. From pitch to paid, we’ve got you covered. Try Harlow’s all-in-one freelance tool today.
• Join three siblings share their mental health journey after surviving losing both parents. They discuss the impact of depression, suicide, and grief.
• The Learning Leader Show : Named an Apple Podcast “all-time best-seller.” 500+ episodes with the most thoughtful entrepreneurs/leaders in the world.
• AI is changing the game for business, but who can keep up? Join the AItod.ai newsletter for curated AI tools and trends specific to entrepreneurs.
• Try out this free business growth scorecard to find out what’s holding your business back.
Only 1 Spot Left!
Want to promote your product or service to the 33,122 creative entrepreneurs who read my newsletter?
I’ve only got one ad spot available for next week.
My Final Words Of The Week
Want to improve the emails you send to people?
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.