Be honest with yourself.
Do you root for others to succeed?
Do you try to help them do so?
If not, that might be what’s holding you back.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
1. How To Build Relationships With People Who Can Help You
I just released a new Skill Session called The Relationship Builder. It’s a 55-minute video that shows you a system you can use to find and form meaningful relationships with people in your niche who can help you grow your audience or business.
Get it for just $25 if you buy before Friday when the price doubles.
(You can also watch 3 free excerpts from it on the sales page so it’s worth clicking the link above even if you’re not going to purchase it.)
2. A Masterclass On Membership Communities
If you run a membership or ever thought of launching one, you need to see this interview I did with Jay Clouse.
3. The 10 Most Common Newsletter Signup Page Mistakes
Including why most people screw up the description of their newsletter.
4. How To Get More By Saying Less
I was recently interviewed on The Bootstrapped Founder podcast and explained how to get people to subscribe to your newsletter, why less is more when it comes to writing, and how to develop an audience-centric approach to business.
5. How To Win Back Inactive Email Subscribers
This step-by-step guide to reactivation campaigns shows how to turn non-openers back into openers.
Sources and Sponsors
• Creator Science helps you become a smarter creator. Receive firsthand experiments and expert interviews every week. Join 21,000+ subscribers here.
• Building an online business? Learn to stay safer online. You deserve to keep what you’ve earned.
• Take content creation further with a system to manage Twitter bookmarks. Organize, search, & export all your bookmarks with dewey. Get started today.
• Join the newsletter that shows you how to grow and monetize a niche audience. By a successful niche site and online magazine owner. Sign Up >>>
• This newsletter shows you how to use AI tools to boost your productivity and accelerate your career.
Reach 34,321 Creative Entrepreneurs For $350
If that doesn’t interest you enough to click this , then I don’t know what will.
My Final Words Of The Week
I never considered myself much of a Taylor Swift fan.
Every creator should watch this.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.