Last week I asked ChatGPT to interview me about my newsletter.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
In my podcast this week I broke down how to make the most of partnerships, why the key to success on social media isn’t what you think it is, and revealed 10 ways you can “borrow” my audience of 38,000+ creative entrepreneurs.
Want to know how I grow my audience and earn a living? Here’s your chance to find out.
How to use AI tools for help with everything from brainstorming, to optimizing your social profiles, to improving your videos.
This chart compares the features and pricing of 91 different payment platforms you can use to collect payments for your products or services.
Newsletter audience and monetization growth tips from people who have actually done stuff that’s worked.
Want Me To Show You How To Build And Launch A Product In A Day?
My Product-In-A-Day Creator Skill Session gives you a simple system you can use to create, launch, and sell a simple product in a day.
And since you’re reading my newsletter, you can use discount code PRODUCT25 to get it for just $25 this week.
Sources and Sponsors
• The Rollup newsletter : one free email every Sunday with the week’s best investing ideas, podcasts & finance articles from professional asset managers.
• Here’s a simple way to become a better copywriter …for free!
• Here’s a free way to learn how to use AI tools to become more productive.
• I guarantee my 80-Minute Social Media Mastery workshop helps you get more out of the time you spend on social media.
• If you find my newsletter helpful, just imagine how much I can help you with a one-on-one call .
• Growth Currency helps you grow and monetize a newsletter.
Want Some Of The Sweet Action This Guy Got?
Recently sponsored an email with @jspector. Wow.
Highly recommend if you’re building a community.
Also, his newsletter is probably the most unique I may have ever seen. Really well done.
PS – he wrote this copy for me and I’d say it converted pic.twitter.com/6Z4OTcyKWF
— Jerem.ai💡 (@aitod_ai) April 18, 2023
My Final Words Of The Week
You don’t have to keep creating new content forever.
Just create these 30 pieces of content and you’re all set.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.