Ship 30 for 30 is one of the most successful courses/communities around.
Here’s my take on the secret to its success and how you can adapt that model to your own niche.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Hate to say it, but no one wants your content — they want the result that comes from it. Here’s how to create content people will love (plus my advice on how to get newsletter subscribers from your YouTube videos).
I’m not exaggerating — even if you only do this once it will impact every day that comes after it.
This article gets right to the point which makes sense since one of the tips is to get right to the point.
64 prompts in categories like behind-the-scenes, promotions, content repurposing, and engagement.
I’m married so I don’t spend any time browsing Tinder profiles, but…maybe I should?
How I Built My “Empire”
Want to learn how to grow your newsletter, define your niche, get clients, or create and launch a product in a day?
Then check out my Skill Sessions where I share the systems I use to do those exact things.
You can get them all for $150 (plus the next six I produce of the course of the next year) or I’ll give you any one of them for just $25 if you reply to this email and let me know which one you want.
Sources and Sponsors
• A quiz to grow (+ segment) your newsletter? Chanti Zak will show you how to go from strangers to subscribers to sales using quizzes during Quiz Quest.
• SiteGPT — The easiest way to create a ChatGPT-like chatbot trained on your own website content.
• ActionNotMotion.com is a concise, actionable online program that simplifies complexity so you can achieve what matters most to you.
• AI Marketing School: AI Marketing tools, techniques, and news delivered biweekly. Read by teams at Apple, Microsoft, and Fidelity. Subscribe here.
• The Storythings newsletter is a collection of inspiring stories and examples of how creative people express themselves.
For $350, You Can Reach 40,000 Creative Entrepreneurs…TWICE!
That’s what happens when you sponsor this newsletter.
It’s a steal.
And I’ll even write the ad copy for you.
My Final Words Of The Week
I made 53 cents on my YouTube channel last week.
That kind of success prompted a lot of questions (and smartass replies) from me.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.