I made you a playlist.
It’s called 1985 Covered and features the best covers of songs originally released in 1985.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Watch this two-minute video before you publish the next issue of your newsletter.
And check out my Newsletter Social Playbook for more ways to use social media to grow your newsletter.
And what to say instead.
Without your work — or you — suffering.
Inspired by top OnlyFans creators, this unique strategy might actually be worth considering.
This will help you overcome your tendency to produce what I call “random acts of content.”
That’s the percentage of my Skill Sessions members who RENEW their membership after a year.
That’s because the Sessions are super valuable, affordable, and truly help members grow their audience and business.
Sources and Sponsors
• Simple Money Emails. How to quickly write daily emails that make sales and keep readers reading. Normally $97, free for FTI readers until Sunday.
• Create an entire marketing strategy with ChatGPT. Get instant access to 5 marketing mega-prompts for free. Downloaded 1100+ times.
• Discover the $10M course business I built. Learn to create, launch & sell courses. Subscribe to my newsletter & claim a FREE Course Creation Checklist
• Give your business a one-of-a-kind lead magnet that your prospects, margins, and calendar will love. $50 off for next 48 hours with code “INTERESTED”.
• The Marketing Examples newsletter features examples of great copywriting and marketing strategies.
• The Jess Picks newsletter features valuable resources and advice for side hustlers.
• The Email Intelligence newsletter shares the latest in newsletter publishing and marketing in 5 minutes a week.
• The Demand Curve newsletter features top strategies and tactics used by fast-growing startups.
My Final Words Of The Week
I’ve noticed a difference between older newsletter creators and (most) newer ones.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.