I’ve chosen to serve entrepreneurs for almost a decade and…
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
The exercise I share here can be applied to any business in any niche.
Including my take on what to do before you start a podcast, how to use a newsletter to promote it, and how to get others to promote it for you.
Including prompts you can use to get headline, topic, and social media post ideas.
What’s worth a block and what isn’t? Here’s how to figure that out.
I bet there’s one (and probably more) you haven’t done.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 50,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Want to launch a world-class weekly newsletter for your brand or company? The Tailwind team will build it, write it every week, and help you monetize.
• Grow without big payrolls. Close higher ticket offers. Build a remote business you love. Free blueprint for creators and solopreneurs.
• The Jess Picks newsletter features valuable resources and advice for side hustlers.
• The Frictionless newsletter shows you how to resolve customer pain points, ask better questions, and create stronger case studies.
My Final Words Of The Week
I share a lot of advice about how to find your niche (including a method to clarify yours in my Niche Definer Skill Session).
Maybe that’s why I loved this take on it.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.