You can do anything you want with your time.
So if you don’t have a reason for what you do with it at the moment, then…
It might be time to do something else.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
The reason why most newsletter publishers wind up frustrated is because they optimize for the wrong thing.
DMs are such a powerful tool if you use them in a smart way, so I figured I’d show you a smart way to use them.
Even if you only adopt half the tactics in this system, you’ll get more done in a more efficient way.
Five examples of what newsletter writers did when they needed to hit the pause button on their publications.
A helpful conversation with a creator trying to figure out how to evolve her business model.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 50,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Want to generate a 6-figure income on autopilot with easy-to-write emails? The Free Automated Income Machine course shows you how…
• Ready to find your work/life balance breakthrough? Using the new 4-step “EASE Method,” this free blueprint reveals how.
• Join like-minded leaders & go further faster in business. The Arena offers affordable help along the way. New peer leadership groups forming weekly.
• The Jess Picks newsletter features valuable resources and advice for side hustlers.
My Final Words Of The Week
You know the thing you’ve been wanting to start for a while, but for a variety of reasons you haven’t done so?
Start it this week.
Take a step forward.
Even if it’s a baby step.
You won’t regret it.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.