I plan to run some social media ads to promote my Skill Sessions and want to hire someone to manage them for me.
I’d like to hire someone who:
• Subscribes to my newsletter and is familiar with my work.
• Has experience running social ad campaigns specifically to drive digital product sales.
• Understands the creator/entrepreneur/solopreneur markets.
• Is cool.
If that’s you, reply to this email and let me know.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
I compiled all the stuff I shared last month on to this single page for easy reference.
The best thing is it’s an approach anyone can use.
A YouTube playlist of short clips from my podcast where I share different strategies to get clients.
If nothing else, listen to the first 15 minutes to see how a podcaster changed up his episode intros and massively grew his audience.
This will give you a clearer picture of how best to use your time and resources.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 50,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• First in your family to start a business? You’ve got a long road ahead, compadre. But you don’t have to do it alone.
• Turn any long video into ready-to-publish viral shorts for TikTok, Reels and YT shorts with this new AI tool.
• 10 Things is a series of useful emails for people who care about content.
My Final Words Of The Week
Want a copywriting expert (aka me) and a design expert (aka Josh Shayne) to review your landing page and give you specific suggestions to improve it?
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.