Ever wonder how I write this newsletter?
Well, it’s simple.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
You have no chance of succeeding without it.
A coach reveals exactly where and how she gets clients.
This is an incredible opportunity to watch sponsorship expert Justin Moore show Jay Clouse how to reinvent his sponsorship revenue strategy.
A step-by-step guide on you how to make content creation easier and get the most out of what you create.
Speaking of which, if that kind of thing interests you then you’ll also find my Content Maximizer Skill Session helpful.
(Use code MAXIMIZER25 to get it for just $25.)
This is as solid a definition as I’ve seen of what makes content valuable.
Have You Checked Out My I Want To Know Podcast Lately?
If not, here’s some of what you’ve missed:
• 5 ways to better describe the value you offer
• Clever ways to promote your podcast
• How to double your course sales
• The niche narrower exercise
• YouTube thumbnail tricks
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 42,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Not impressed with copy.ai or Jasper? Find out why CMOs use Inkform to 100x any type of content writing (use code FTI25OFF to save 25% for 1 year).
• The Jess Picks newsletter features valuable resources and advice for side hustlers.
• The Storythings newsletter is a collection of inspiring stories and examples of how creative people express themselves.
My Final Words Of The Week
If you have any interest in growing a podcast, then you’re going to want to check out this new Podcast Marketing Trends report.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.