“This should be required viewing for any entrepreneur, but especially for we solopreneurs who find ourselves mired in information overload and too much to do.”
Karla Fernandes called it “absolutely outstanding” with an “approach to simplifying things that’s unmatched.”
And Kerstin Rao said it made her “feel seen.”
The Solopreneur Simplifier is a one-hour video presentation where I share my favorite systems and tools to simplify the creation and promotion of your content, products, and services.
Get it today for just $25 – price doubles on Tuesday.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Especially if you also publish on your own website.
Examples of proven formats you can use to reply to social posts, add value, and get noticed.
Lots of good stuff you can “borrow” here to increase your conversions.
Including how to position your channel, package your videos, and leverage the rule of 10.
Scroll down to the Creator Corner section of this one to learn this simple process.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 40,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Steal these 70+ battle-tested tactics top creators are using to grow and monetize their audience. 25% off with code FTI.
• Listen to Creative Architects, where top creators building courses, community, and tech join Angela Hollowell to share their stories.
• Let’s be honest; your playlists could probably use some livening up. That’s where On Repeat comes in.
• Join hundreds of creative business owners at the 2024 Craftsman Creative event – three days together to work on your business.
My Final Words Of The Week
Hip hop used to be better.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.