Struggling to find your niche?
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Including what to offer, how to message it, and how to attract high-end buyers.
Based on what I do to promote mine.
It will be impossible to have a bad year if you do this.
A step-by-step guide based on how a designer launched a new show.
36 days and 73 pages of notes went into the making of this video, so…you might want to check it out.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 40,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Ready to quit the newsletter hustle-and-hacking hamster wheel? Stop chasing the latest growth trend and build a sustainable newsletter business.
• Want to grow and monetize your podcast in 2024? Join the 24,000+ podcasters who have checked out Grow The Show’s free Email + Audio Course.
• Hey copywriter! The problems you face aren’t new – we’ve all been there. Let us show you how we’ve dealt with them in the Copy Comrades newsletter.
• Struggling to create compelling video content that resonates with your audience? Become a more confident video creator in just 5 minutes per week.
• Looking for an amazing book or want to build a reading habit in 2024? Every week Alex shares a summary of an amazing book and a helpful tip on how to read more books. Join 35,000+ readers here.
My Final Words Of The Week
A few days ago I was oddly mesmerized watching a woman start her day.
It doesn’t have any of the typical YouTube stuff in it – there’s not 100 edits per second, no exaggerated reactions, and you never even see her face or hear her speak.
The video has 2 million views.
It’s a reminder you don’t have to do whatever everyone else is doing to succeed.
Tell whatever story you want to tell in whatever way you want to tell it.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.