It’s Saturday afternoon.
And 33 experts have become new members of my Skill Sessions this week.
That’s 33 experts who are learning from the valuable Sessions I’ve taught on things like how to get clients, define your niche, and grow your newsletter.
33 experts who will can now join our monthly Jam Session calls and get one-on-one help from me with their projects.
And 33 experts who saved themselves a bunch of money by joining this week for $197 per year before the price goes up to $350 for members who join after January 30th.
Those 33 people are smart.
(Almost as smart as the 400+ who joined my Skill Sessions before this week.) 😉
Monday’s the final day you can become a member before the price increase or buy any of the Sessions individually.
I hope you’ll do the smart thing and join us today.
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Based on the most valuable one I ever wrote.
I was asked to share my best advice for experts who want to grow their business and the result is this value-packed video.
So simple, so useful.
Including common mistakes you might have made on your home page, blog posts, thank you pages, and testimonials.
Including a breakdown of what content strategy is and how to create one for yourself.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 40,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• The last self-help newsletter you’ll ever need to join.
• Want to make more money with your offers, with less effort + without increasing your expenses? Buy this epic $9 training on Low Energy Launches.
• Looking to get started with info products or scale them? Join the Info Creator Newsletter.
• Notes + organization = your productivity in overdrive. Get your free quick note-taking cheat sheet & Notion template. Made for writers.
• Discover top-notch, unseen Mac apps! Nifty Mac Apps brings you a curated selection of MacOS applications beyond the App Store.
My Final Words Of The Week
If you’re struggling…
There’s a good chance it’s because you don’t actually want what you think you want.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.