If you could magically stop doing one thing in your business and it would have no negative impact…
What would you stop doing?
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
The number of the day is 5! As in…
Here are five tactics you can adapt from Sesame Street to capture the attention of your audience and drive them to take action.
If you want to earn more money in your business, this is a must-watch. It’s one of the most valuable videos I’ve seen.
Based on advice from two high-ranking LinkedIn employees.
If you’re uncomfortable “selling” to your audience, this will shift your mindset about it.
Including a phrase experts need to stop using and what to replace it with.
Inside My Skill Sessions Membership This Week…
This is a new section I’m adding to the newsletter.
My Skill Sessions membership is the simplest way for experts to acquire the skills they need to grow their business and I know you’d find it helpful.
So I’m going to share snippets of how I help my 500+ members with you each week.
This Wednesday, members will join me for our monthly Jam Session where they can get one-on-one help with their work.
I’ve already gotten great questions from them for this week’s call including:
• Giving a member feedback on their one-line niche description
• Helping a member come up with a marketing plan for their upcoming book
• Helping a member figure out how to balance developing a personal brand without it conflicting with their day job
I’ll share in-depth suggestions tailored to them in the Jam Session, but here’s some general advice about those topics for you:
• When it comes to your niche or positioning, always go a bit more narrow and specific than you feel comfortable with – it’s better to be too narrow than too broad.
• The marketing of a book is just like anything else – successful marketing is as much (or more) about what happens after publication as it is what happens leading up to the launch.
• Your “personal brand” isn’t something you create – it’s a reflection of what you do. That means your day job should HELP you build it, not hinder it.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s your chance to reach the 40,000 creative entrepreneurs who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Planning to launch a brand-new online course or program? Here are 8 things you need to know if you want to maximize your sales.
• In one day, build a usable system while learning the systemization principles to achieve any of your goals. Sign up for the System in a Day workshop.
• The Growth Notes newsletter features a collection of tips to help you grow on Twitter.
My Final Words Of The Week
Ever wonder what would happen if you gave AI your complete Google search history and asked it to describe who you were based on that information?
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.