Want me to write your sales page, promotional emails, landing page, or ads?
I’m taking on some new copywriting clients.
You know where to find me if you’re interested. 😉
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
All of the daily emails I published last month compiled on a single page for easy reference.
Including my take on the relationship between price and value, the importance of alignment, and how to build trust.
This demo blew my mind – I had no idea this was possible on LinkedIn.
Including which ones to use and where to place them to drive the action you want.
This approach can replace your notes and to-do list too!
Inside My Skill Sessions Membership This Week
Last week’s Jam Session was awesome.
30+ members attended live and I helped them with everything from their sales pages to messaging.
Here’s a snippet of advice I gave to a member about how to expand the value of her upcoming book.
If you’re an expert who wants to grow their business, join my 500+ Skill Sessions members here.
Sources and Sponsors
• Here’s how to reach the 40,000 experts who love this newsletter (twice!) for just $350.
• Education can be captivating with Dennis Lewis – Voiceover Artist & Educational Email Course ghostwriter with a creative twist. Follow him on LinkedIn.
• A free daily newsletter featuring the news and research you need to know, and the interesting things you don’t want to miss.
• This book will help you feel less alone in divorce. And guaranteed to make you laugh out loud 7 times.
• You don’t have to be a hacker to stop the hackers. The Secure Creator newsletter shows you why it’s important to protect your online business, what to secure, and how to do it!
My Final Words Of The Week
If you’re struggling…
There’s a good chance it’s because you don’t actually want what you think you want.
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.