I dare you to ask anyone who creates something one simple question:
“Do you wish you would have waited longer to start?”
I guarantee you they say no.
So what are YOU waiting for?
Now, on to this week’s ideas…
The Starting Five
Should you self-publish or pursue a traditional publisher? How much money can you expect to make? What’s the key to a successful book?
Watch the link above to find out or listen here.
If nothing else, check out the must-see minute at the 22:20 mark.
I was interviewed on the Build In Public podcast and shared my take on how to build a business around your newsletter, clarify your niche, and make a living from your creativity.
You’ll be surprised how simple many of these tactics are…and how effective they’ve been for the creators who employed them (including me).
Learn how to optimize your profile, what and how often to post, how to put together an offer, and more.
Starting Principles are a collection of beliefs that help you behave strategically across domains and make better decisions.
Long story short? You should read this one.
“The ad I ran became the leading source of traffic to my site and got me a bunch of new subscribers.”
That’s what Darren Smith of Craftsman Creative said after he bought an ad in my newsletter.
I’d love to introduce your product or service to the 21,000+ creators and entrepreneurs who read it.
But I’ve got limited availability, so…
Sources and Sponsors
• You already know that stories sell. So swipe these story-based emails that actually work! Click here for your free templates and samples.
• Want to monetize your newsletter, Twitter, TikTok or Instagram? Plug & Play by Swapstack has dozens of affiliate deals you can run right now.
• AppSumo is giving away LIFETIME ACCESS to Zapier, Dropbox, Notion, and Evernote, plus a weekend at Noah Kagan’s house every year for LIFE! Enter here.
• Want to make more sales from your email list? Get weekly email marketing growth hacks with the Making Money with Email newsletter. Join free today.
• Follow Mike Cardona on Twitter for tips on how to use automations to make your life easier.
My Final Words Of The Week
Want to know how I create my podcast?
Have an interesting week!
New To This Newsletter?
Subscribe here to get what I share next week.